“So excited to receive my weekly craft fix & I don’t have to have an ipad.”
Craft Makes: From the team that bring you Make and Craft
Craft Makes, your Weekly Inspiration for a Style of Living
Welcome to Craft Makes, a weekly Digital magazine from the makers of Make and Craft Magazine.
- Craft Makes is published every Friday
- Features SIX great projects
- Behind the scenes with Artists and Crafters from around the world.
- Each weekly digital issue of Craft Makes is packed full of craft projects, behind the scenes interview with Artists and Crafters from around the world, insights into craft books, new techniques and more…
- Craft Makes is easily readable on almost any device, ranging from iPhones and Androids, laptops to iPads, Tablets, and E-readers.
- Features digital download gifts
Only 20p a week or just £8.99 to receive 52 issues a year..!!
Spread the word on Twitter, use hashtag #CraftMakes
Click here to view the contents page for Issue 31 on sale from 17th May 2013.
IN THE ISSUE ON SALE MAY 17
Create storage holders for items in the bathroom using tennis balls. You can create simple kid-friendly organisation by re-using extra tennis balls to create modular holders with tonnes of personality!
Soft merino cashmere silk is used for this toy tidy, which could be tied to the side of a cot. Humpty sits on the wall and can be taken off to play with making a unique storage project for small toys.
Give your cushion covers a touch of spring with this daisy inspired design. This is really enjoyable to make and made with our favourite fabric, felt. Cut out all the daisy flower shapes using the Sizzix big shot.